- Do you wonder where the funds that have been collected in 2017 and 2018 have gone? Here is a short video from Inside Boulder News on the I Have A Dream Foundation's work with soda tax funds. You can see a complete list of 2017 and 2018 applications and recipients here.
- Are you an organization that works in Boulder and can help the mission of improving health equity? The city has released information on how to apply for funds to be distributed next year:
For more information, please see https://bouldercolorado.gov/human-services/how-to-apply-to-the-health-equity-fund. Applications were due August 10, 2018 by 4:00 p.m.
- Public to weigh in on 7 proposed ballot items for Boulder election, Daily Camera, August 13, 2018
- As a doctor, I strongly favor sugary drink initiative, Dr Eric Harker, MD, Daily Camera, August 10, 2018
- Boulder voters helped ensure better health, Heidi March, Meals on Wheels of Boulder, Daily Camera, August 10, 2018
- Sugary drink tax surplus should stay in Boulder, not go to industry, Jeff Zayach, Executive Director, Boulder County Public Health, Daily Camera, July 28, 2018
- California Doctors respond to soda tax ban with new ballot measure, Beverage Daily, July 10, 2018
- One year on, critics haven't sweetened on Boulder's soda tax, Denver Post, July 2, 2018
- Why California is banning soda taxes, Fortune, June 29, 2018
- Carolyn Tabak, MD, Daily Camera, June 17, 2017. Science says no soda tax exemptions
- Coloradoan, June 17, 2017. CU Boulder drops request for sugary drink tax exemption
- Jake Williams, Healthier Colorado, June 9, 2017. A tax break for Pepsi at the expense of low-income families
- Lee Scriggins, et al, Daily Camera, June 6, 2017. Mixers should not be exempted from Boulder soda tax
- Jose D. Beteta, Daily Camera, June 5, 2017. When will Boulder take equality seriously?
- Allyn Harker, Daily Camera, June 2, 2017. Don't let City Council cave on soda tax
- Daily Camera, May 31, 2017 Tax backers slam Boulder, say CU exemption 'special tax break to Pepsi'
- Kristen Daily, Daily Camera, May 31, 2017. City Council should get out of the way of soda tax
- Nicole Rajpal, Daily Camera, May 27, 2017. Reject exemptions to soda tax
- Lynn Gilbert, Daily Camera, May 26, 2017. Let's not get bogged down implementing soda tax
- Boulder Daily Camera, May 24, 2017. Boulder convenes committee on sugary-drink tax revenue, seeks grantees
- Denver Post, May 23, 2017. University of Colorado Boulder receives soda-tax exemption
- Boulder Daily Camera, May 20, 2017. Sugary drinks could go down the drain at CU Boulder dining halls
- Boulder Daily Camera, May 16, 2017. Boulder spares mixers and CU from soda tax; more amendments may come
- Boulder Daily Camera, May 6, 2017. Kombucha brewers, liquor stores and others plea for Boulder soda tax exemptions